Worth Garden Long Reach Pruner Long Handled Pruning Shear with Flexible Hand Grip
- CONSTRUCTED FROM SK5 STEEL BLADE FOR A CLEAN CUT- The blade of these Worth Garden long handled garden shears is sharp enough to make a precise cut. Cut both live and dead branches on the first try as the sharp shear's anti-skidding anvil base holds the branch in place while the heavy duty SK5 Steel blade makes a clean cut.
- CUT LOW AND HIGHER BRANCHES WITH EASE - The handle of our lightweight long handled pruner is 3 feet and 8 inches, providing adequate length for you to reach tree branches to prune them or harvest fruits. It can also be used for other plants, cutting lower stems of thorny plants such as roses, and pruning thick or hard to reach shrubs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY ON THE ARMS- Many people give up on properly pruning their plants because of the heavy weight of their long reach pruners. Our garden pruning shears, on the other hand, are lightweight due to their aluminum pole, making it easier to make careful cuts and to take your time pruning because your muscles won't become tired.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE CUTTING ANGLE - Finding the best angle to cut a branch is easy due to the 180-degree rotating hand grip on these tree pruning clippers. This helps easily find the ideal angle without letting go of the branch that you are about to cut. Once the branch sits on the anvil, you can rotate the hand grip for the right angle, and then cut.
- UNBEATABLE 3-YEAR WARRANTY - We want to make sure that you'll be 100% satisfied with your purchase so we included a 3-year warranty on our long handle clippers. If you are not satisfied with this product, you can send it back to us and we will refund 100% of your money back. No questions asked. You can easily reach us through our email at email@example.com or through 877-271-2007.
Package Dimensions: 47.6 x 5.9 x 1.6 inches
Details: Worth Garden Long Reach Pruner is great for cutting high branches without climbing a ladder, making low cuts without bending or kneeling or reaching into dense or prickly shrubs. The head on the pruner is constructed with quality SK5 steel blade and anti-skidding toothed anvil base. It can provide clean and precise cuts. With 3/5 inch cutting capacity, this long reach pruner is ideal for picking up fruits, trimming flowers, thorn bushes, twigs, stems etc. The long electrophoresis aluminum alloy pole is light-weighted but sturdy. A black soft sponge on the pole is designed for anti-skidding and comfort. Also, the flexible hand grip can rotate 180-degrees, allowing you to easily find an ideal trimming angle. You can use both hands to maximize your power and accuracy, and the easy-to-grip sliding handle makes the pruning action smooth and simple. Length of blade: 2.7 in.; Dimensions: 46 in. x 5 in. x 1 in.; Weight: 1.1 pounds.