- Make Mouthwatering Purees: If you have ever tasted truly fresh apple cider, grape juice, or peach puree, you know you just can't beat the flavor of homemade fresh-pressed fruits, and the juice press process starts with perfectly crushed fruits
- Easy to Use: Just load the hopper with fruit, turn the crank, and the crusher's many grinding teeth do the rest, creating a crushed puree perfect for juicing or for use in pies, pastries, jams, and more
- Large Capacity: Large hopper accommodates multiple pieces of fruit at a time and multiple teeth make process quick and efficient
- Great Unique Gift Idea: Makes a great gift for the dedicated desert chef, homebrewer or winemaker, or for anyone who appreciates a fine kitchen gadget
- Built to Last: Stainless steel hopper, heavy-duty steel teeth, and rugged iron frame and table mount components are all designed for years of use
Package Dimensions: 20.8 x 13.2 x 11.0 inches
Details: If you want to make a large batch of fresh fruit juice -- whether you're making a gallon or a hundred gallons, and whether it's for cider, wine, or a specialty juice blend -- or if you need a plethora of puree for pies, jams, jellies, and more, the Useful UH-FC227 Apple and Fruit Crusher is a must-have device. Fresh pressed fruit juice is at its best when prepared from perfectly pulverized fruit pulp, and that's what the UH-FC227 delivers. Position this crusher over your press and you will be ready to make super-fresh juice in a quick two-step process. Or collect the crushed fruit as-is for us in pies, pastries, jellies, and more; you'll save yourself untold amounts of time when compared to hand chopping and/or crushing fruits. The UH-FC227 Fruit Crusher has a large hopper and grinding teeth forged out of rugged stainless steel and a cast-iron body and handle components that were all designed for commercial-grade use. It can be secured to a table of countertop for stable operation, and cleans out easily with water alone. This powerful fruit crusher will last for years of action whether it's used by generations of cooks creating homemade specialties or if it's put to work in a professional kitchen, winemaker's shop, or cider mill.