- Flat wagon for transporting supplies, equipment, and materials
- Steel mesh deck has 2" sides to help prevent items from rolling off
- Auto-style steering with a D-style handle attached to a tie rod and steering arms to help prevent tipping
- Four 10" x 4" pneumatic rubber tires for use outdoors and on most flooring types
- Some assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately
Details: This Muscle Carts flat utility wagon is made of steel and is suitable for transporting supplies, equipment, or materials. The wagon's deck has 2" sides to help prevent items from rolling off, and its steel mesh construction provides increased rust resistance over iron. This garden wagon has auto-style steering with a D-style handle attached to a tie rod and steering arms to help prevent tipping. It comes with four 10" x 4" pneumatic rubber tires to resist abrasion and absorb shock while rolling on assorted indoor and outdoor terrain. The wagon has a powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion, and it is commonly used for material handling applications in gardens, warehouses, construction sites, and stores, among others. This flat wagon requires some assembly. Assembly instructions are included, and assembly tools are sold separately. Utility wagons, also known as service carts, are used for securely storing, organizing, and transporting equipment, supplies, refuse, and materials. They are suitable for use in industrial, manufacturing, and maintenance applications, as well as in the home. Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.