Brand: Grower's Solution
- Purchase a 2-4' Belle of Georgia Peach Tree in a 1 Gallon Trade Pot. Ready for shipping!
- Plant your own peach orchard in your back yard.
- The Belle of Georgia is a freestone peach.
- This fruit tree will bloom in the spring.
- *Images are for reference only and are of mature plants * In winter all plants will ship dormant (without leaves).
Publisher: Growers Solution
Details: The peach by which all others are measured is the Red Haven Peach. It's a heavy-bearing, cold-hardy, and resists leaf spot. The fruit is spectacular. You'll enjoy bushels of big, luscious peaches that have an almost fuzz-less skin over firm, creamy yellow flesh. Fruit is medium to large in size and is just right for fresh snacks, canning or freezing. Specifications: Mature Size (H x W): 10-15' X 8-12'; Spacing: 8-12'; Plant in full sun; Blooms: Mid-spring; Best in moist, well-drained, sandy, loamy, some clay soil; Soil pH Level 6.0 - 7.0; Zones: 5-8 n winter plants will ship dormant. Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (ie. Garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out. In winter, plants will be shipped dormant. **Images are of mature plants