Brand: Sweet Yards
- HEALTHY LEAFY GREENS FULL OF NUTRIENTS From sweet crunchy romaine to spicy tender arugula and antioxidant packet amaranth, these greens will add beauty, taste, and nutrition to any garden.
- USDA ORGANIC & GMO-FREE Seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and natural
- This HEIRLOOM & OPEN POLLINATED variety not only produces delicious fruits, but also numerous seeds that can all be collected and saved to be planted or gifted the following spring.
- EIGHT SEED PACKETS with beautiful photos and planting instructions on the back, enough seeds to use some in your own garden and gift the some to friends, family, neighbors, or your local community gardens and schools.
- GUARANTEED TO GROW - Sweet Yards Seed Co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates. We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days.
Publisher: Sweet Yards Seed Co
Details: Organic Healthy Greens Variety Pack
This diverse mix of vegetable seeds all produce delicious and healthy greens that can be eaten raw or cooked and added to endless dishes. Each variety is not only flavorful, but also packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins. All seeds in this variety pack are Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO
Contains the following eight tasty varieties:
- Bloomsdale Longstanding Spinach: An heirloom variety of spinach known for its large glossy leaves loaded with flavor.
- Lacinato Kale: Also known as "Dino Kale", this popular heirloom variety is loaded with nutrients and can be cooked with a quick sauté or added to raw salads.
- Golden Purslane: the thick succulent leaves of this healthy green have a fresh lemony flavor great in fresh salads or soups, loaded with antioxidants.
- Surrey Arugula: A slightly spicy green that is tender and flavorful when harvested young for salads.
- Red Amaranth (Burgundy): The deep red leaves are some of the healthiest you can eat, packed with minerals, vitamins and even a good amount of proteins. Great taste when lightly steamed or tossed in a salad.
- Champion Collard Greens: The large leaves of this compact plant sweeten when planted in cool weather and are great to use as wraps in place of a tortilla.
- Parris Island Romaine Lettuce: A fast growing and slow to bolt variety of romaine lettuce that offers a sweet and crunchy green for your salads and sandwiches.
- Colorful Spring Mix Baby Lettuce: A perfect mix of lettuce varieties that can be planted together and harvested in as little as 4-6 weeks for a tender and flavorful mix of salad greens.
The Sweet Yards Guarantee
We're confident in the quality of our seeds, and we want you to feel the same. If you have any issues germinating any of our seeds we are more than happy to offer you a complete refund, no questions asked within 30 days.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.4 x 0.6 inches