Brand: Hoss Tools
- THE MOST VERSATILE WALK-BEHIND GARDEN SEEDER - Accurately plants very small up to large vegetable seeds.
- EASILY ADJUST PLANTING DEPTH - Planting depth range from 1/4" to 1 1/2" deep.
- REMOVABLE HOPPER FOR EMPTYING SEED - Easily dump excess seed without spilling or picking up the unit.
- BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME - Powder-coated steel frame with adjustable, hardwood handles.
- MADE IN THE USA - Includes 6 pre-drilled seed plates.
Package Dimensions: 44.9 x 16.9 x 8.8 inches
Publisher: Hoss Tools
Warranty: This product has a one year warranty that covers any defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty ends at one year from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight or chemicals. For warranty service, please contact our office at 1-888-672-5536.
Details: The Hoss Garden Seeder is the most durable and versatile garden planter! It makes planting easy with our innovative seed plate design that allows you to customize your planting to meet your exact needs. It is constructed with Amish-crafted hardwood handles, 15″ steel wheels, and a powder-coated steel frame. The drag chain behind the seed drop tube covers the planted seed and the rear wheel compacts the ground behind the covered seed. The seed plates lie flat in the hopper, ensuring accurate planting without wasting seed by overplanting. The rolling coulter design in front of the seed drop tube works great for planting in gardens with undecomposed organic matter. Includes Seed Plates #1-6: Seed Plate #1 (HS4-1001): broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, turnips, mustard, rutabaga, and other fine seeds - Seed Plate #2 (HS4-1002): onion, small coated seeds - Seed Plate #3 (HS4-1003): okra, pelleted: carrots, lettuce, beets, chard - Seed Plate #4 (HS4-1004): small sweet corn, popcorn - Seed Plate #5 (HS4-1005): small peas and beans - Seed Plate #6 (HS4-1006): medium beans, peas, large sweet corn, field corn. Blank, customizable plates also available. *Optional Row Marker available as well.