- CREATES AN IDEAL GREENHOUSE ENVIRONMENT - Protects plants and seedlings from elements of weather and climate. Enjoy fresh, healthy flowers and vegetables all year round
- PLENTY OF SPACE - Provides 6 wired shelves, 3 on each side. 75 lbs. weight capacity per shelf. Roll-up door with zipper access for entry. Walk-in design offers growing space and ventilation for large size plants
- STURDY DESIGN - Strong frame built with heavy-duty powder coated steel. Reinforced clear polyethylene plastic cover helps retain heat and prevents heat from dissipating. Ensures years of reliable use, won't fade or crack under the sun
- PORTABLE - Easy to setup and break down. No tools are required for assembly. Move or store when the seasons change
- DIMENSIONS - Greenhouse: 56" Wide x 29" Deep x 77" High. Zipper Door Entrance: 30" Wide x 64" High
Package Dimensions: 38.5 x 14.5 x 3.0 inches
Publisher: Homewell Products
Details: Homewell Mini Walk-in Greenhouse offers 3 tiers with 6 wired shelves for starting seedlings, growing young plants and flowers, extending growing seasons, and displaying flora in full sun. Perfect for a backyard, deck, patio, or balcony. Great for at home gardeners, hobby botanists, and horticulture enthusiasts. Ample design accommodates plants, gardening tools and pots, gardening supplies and more.
Tubular powder coated steel metal frame offers plenty of support for potted plants and seedling trays. Stacked design allows you to increase the number of plants growing in one location. Removable, clear plastic cover with zippered, roll-up front panel door retains solar energy to bolster growth while making it easy to place and remove plants.
With proper care, this greenhouse will last through the seasons without tearing or cracking under the sun. No tools are required for assembly.
Mini Walk-in Greenhouse
• Dimensions: 56" W x 29" D x 77" H
• Entrance Dimensions: 30" W x 64" H
• Shelf Dimensions: 22.5" X 13.5"
• Distance between Shelves: 16" H
• Capacity weight per shelf: 75 lbs
• Propagate seeds in the early part of the season
• Harden off plants in the Spring
• Provide protection against the elements in Winter
• Grow tomatoes, peppers, and other vegetables
• Start off hanging baskets prior to Summer displays
• Benefits of a greenhouse in a confined space, at a fraction of the price
• Easy to assemble push-fit frame
• Ideal for small gardens or small grow operations
• Can be picked up and moved to a new location