Brand: Brighter Blooms
- SHIPPING SIZE- plants are 3-4 feet tall in 3 gallon pots. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
- SHIPPING TIME- if you order today, your order will be shipped out in 1-2 business days
- DELIVERY- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They should perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- CANNOT ship to AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
Legal Disclaimer: CANNOT ship to AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
Publisher: Brighter Blooms
Warranty: If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.
Details: Now You Can Have A Lifetime of Avocado fruit, Anywhere in the USA! Hass Avocados are the most popular avocados because of their incredible taste and creamy texture. Now, you don't have to live in a tropical climate to grow your own exquisite avocados. No matter where you live, you can pot up your tree in a container on your patio! Just bring your fruit plants indoors during the cold winter months. This ensures that your Hass Avocado fruit tree will thrive, no matter what state you live in! There's nothing like the taste of fresh, home-grown avocados... and you'll never have to pay supermarket prices again. The skin of the Hass is much thicker, darker and slightly rough compared to other avocados and the pulp is a creamy off-white in color. These fruit tree plants are self-fertile, so you only need one for pollination. However, you'll grow more avocado fruit if you buy them in pairs. If you get just one Hass Avocado tree, here's a tip to increase fertilization: brush the open flowers each day with a paint brush or cotton ball. (Once you do, you'll see the pollen residue on the brush.) The next day, brush all of the flowers with the same brush or cotton ball to pollinate your tree. After a few days the flowers will drop and you should have a few little avocados set. Once set, the large avocado fruit take several months to mature. Then, just pick at maturity and let them ripen on your counter! These potted trees are a fun choice because you don't have to be a master gardener to grow your own fruit! They are low maintenance and grow well all by themselves, just plant, pollinate and pick!