Brand: Garden Weasel
Color: Red and Silver
- THE ORIGINAL MADE BETTER - We combined the original Garden Weasel with your comments and experience to create the ultimate garden tool. Versatile, built to last, and easy to use!
- PREPARE AND MAINTAIN - This tool cultivates, aerates, and weeds. It is great for breaking up top soil, preparing as well as maintaining gardens, prepping bare spots on your lawn for reseeding, and more.
- EASY TO USE - Combining the function of both a hoe and spade, the rotary tines bring weeds to the surface and turn the soil with a simple back and forth motion that's as easy as it looks.
- DURABLE STRONG-STEEL DESIGN - The Garden Weasel 4-in-1 Cultivator is made from carbon steel. It is self-cleaning, weather and rust resistant, and comes with a lifetime warranty for years of service.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 56". Tine depth: 1 ½". Includes comfort-grip handle. Tines are detachable for working between narrow garden rows. To clean, simply spray with a hose.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 8.0 x 5.5 inches
Publisher: Garden Weasel
Details: The Garden Weasel Cultivates Five Ways The 5-way cultivating tool that became a household name is now better than ever. For more than 30 years, the Garden Weasel has made gardens look great. The Garden Weasel is more solid than ever, from head to tines, plus it comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Three Reasons to Use Garden Weasel: 1. Durable, super-strong steel design. Cultivate with half the effort & twice as fast! 2. Scissor-like action of bladed wheels. Breaks up soil with ease and cleans itself with each turn! 3. Detachable tines. Flexibility to work around rows & between plants! Garden Cultivating Tips Till, cultivate and aerate with Garden Weasel. Garden Weasel is perfect for soil to even deeper levels. The rotary tines bring weeds to the surface. It combines the functions of both a hoe and spade. Product Features: • Durable Carbon Steel • Comfort-Grip Handle • Overall Height - 55 3/4-Inches • Weather & Rust Resistant • Easy To Store • Durable Tines • Aerates & Weeds • Self-Cleaning • Lifetime Warranty Using the Garden Weasel Rotary Cultivator • Simply apply the Garden Weasel to the soil and cultivate with a back-and-forth motion • For easier cultivating, slightly wet the soil • Detach 1 or 2 tines for work between narrow garden rows • Garden Weasel works at a constant 1 ½-Inch depth • Helps the lawn breathe, absorb water & hold grass seed.