Brand: Grower's Solution
- Purchase a 2' - 3' tall Dwarf Apricot Fruit Tree in a one gallon trade pot. Ready to ship!
- Apricots are a favorite fruit today. Great for fresh eating, canning, or drying.
- Self-fertile, but for a better crop plant 2 or more trees. This is a very fast growing tree.
- A lovely tree to add to your yard. Easy to care for and maintain.
- *Images are for reference only and are of mature plants * In winter all plants will ship dormant (without leaves).
Publisher: Growers Solution
Details: Apricots are a great favorite today. This tree is very vigorous and fast growing. Harvesting peaks in July in mild areas and August in colder ones. The picking season is short. Pick when fruits are fully colored and the skin gives slightly when pressed. The apricot tree make a lovely statement to your yard. Apricots are self-fertile, fruit set better when planted with one or two other varieties nearby.The tree needs to reach maturity and have a successful bloom period several months before it will fruit. A new apricot tree requires three to four years before it will produce fruit. Once a tree matures and blooms, it takes between 100 and 120 days for the fruit to be ready for harvest, which usually happens in June or July, depending on your location. Plant in full sun with moist well-drained loamy soil.