Brand: Brighter Blooms
- SHIPPING SIZE- plants come 2-3 feet tall in 3 gallon pots. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
- SHIPPING TIME- if you order today, your order will be shipped out in 1-2 business days
- CANNOT ship to CA, TX, LA, FL, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
- DELIVERY- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They should perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
Package Dimensions: 36.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
Legal Disclaimer: CANNOT ship to CA, TX, LA, FL, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
Publisher: Brighter Blooms
Warranty: If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.
Details: Now You Can Grow Delicious Sweet Meyer Lemons Anywhere in the Country! Do you love lemons, but find that store-bought lemons are often too tart? Try the Improved Meyer Lemon Tree, a hybrid lemon tree that produces sweet citrus fruits that are sure to be the most amazingly delicious fruit you've ever tasted. These lemons are not grown and sold commercially- you must have your own lemon tree to get this rare citrus fruit. Improved Meyer Lemon Tree fruit is naturally sweeter than most other lemon citrus tree varieties. If you've ever been to a state fair, you've probably tasted freshly-squeezed, ice-cold, sweet lemonade. That's what Meyer Lemons taste like! Your Meyer Lemon Fruit Tree produces fruit that is actually a cross between a lemon and a Mandarin orange. Because these lemons have the typical lemony flavor, but are more naturally sweet, they are a favorite of chefs and bakers all over the world. Indoor Fruit Tree or Outdoor - Your Choice! Now, you can grow your lemon tree in any part of the country. This improved variety is naturally pest and disease-resistant. In cold climates, just plant your lemon tree in a large pot and move it indoors during the winter. It will become your favorite houseplant because it adapts beautifully and becomes a great conversation piece. The bright yellow citrus fruit and sweet fragrance will catch everyone's attention. Abundant Fruit, All Year Long! This fruit tree is very heavy-bearing and will provide you with a larger number of lemons every year. Plus, it's self-pollinating dwarf fruit tree, so you can grow fruit indoors or out. Your new Meyer Lemon tree fruits abundantly in winter. Due to agricultural shipping restrictions, we cannot ship this plant to CA, TX, LA, or FL. Try a Meyer Lemon Tree today, and see what surprises you can "whip up" in the kitchen with this amazing fruit!