- DWARF BANANA - Bananas are one of those easiest plants to grow, as a houseplant it brings a unique tropical feel to your home. Dwarf Banana varieties don't get as big as the larger ones, an advantage to include as your houseplant because it is manageable to care compared to the original size. It will take an approximately of 15 months for your Dwarf Banana to produce fruit, and it produces once per tree.
- GROWING DWARF BANANA - Sustain your Dwarf Banana with enough light and water and it should be planted in a well-drained soil. Be sure to provide your indoor dwarf banana with at least 12hrs but prevent your plant from direct sunlight heat.
- TAKING CARE OF BANANA DWARF - Your indoor dwarf banana will be needing more water compared to those banana trees that are found growing outside but don't over water as it can cause the root to rot. Should be protected from cold and wind and should be frequently fed during their active growth.
- PRUNING DWARF BANANA - Pruning your banana tree will motivate its ability to produce fruit. Prune or trim the offsets that can be found growing up in the main stalks using a sharp knife and remove dried leaves if they are already yellow in color and brown, simply pull them off or use a sharp knife.
- 9GreenBox Tiny Musa Banana is a live plant about 2 feet tall that comes with 4'' inch pot
- Proudly Homegrown and Taken Care of 9GreenBox
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 5.0 x 4.0 inches
Publisher: 9Greenbox - Drop Ship
Release Date: 2016-10-28
Details: Originated from Canary Islands and widely cultivated over the years, can be found in any place worldwide with different varieties. Bananas are rich in fiber content, improves Heart Health, helps in digestion, and a good source of vitamins, potassium, calcium and iron. Bananas are also famous in helping fight Anemia as studies shows. Dwarf Banana Tree is a good indoor plant choice if you want to add up some tropical vibes in your home, you can enjoy taking care of them while they grow and enjoy the sweet fruit that is beneficial to your health. Dwarf Banana can grow up to 2-4 feet with proper care and training.