- ARABICA COFFEE PLANT - Arabica, as being the finest quality of coffee and representing 59% of worlds coffee production throughout the years is now possible to be home grown and can be added to your garden. Long live type of plant that easily grows indoor or outdoor but may take several years for fruits to grow.
- REPOTTING - You will be needing to do the repotting for this coffee Plant Thrice. First potting is the initial tree together with the pot that you will be receiving in your purchase from 9GreenBox. Second will be the repotting you will be doing when your Coffee Tree reach the height of 8'' you need to consider the second repotting. And lastly, when it finally reached the height of 26'' to 36'' inches you will be doing the last repotting that your tree needs.
- TIME CONSIDERATION - It takes a lot of patience and consideration when it comes to growing coffee plant, depending on the variety, it will take 3 to 4 years' time before finally producing coffee cherry especially when your plant is a new plant tree of Coffee.
- 9Greenbox Arabica Coffee Plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4'' inch pot. Proudly HomeGrown by 9GreenBox
- GROWING AN ARABICA COFFEE PLANT -Arabica coffee plant does not require harsh sunlight since they are marginal plants. Avoid too much sunlight as it can cause leaf browning. When it comes to water, Coffee plants needs regular and ample water together with high humidity. A rich peat based soil with perfect drainage will do the job in preventing over-watering to your Coffee Plant. Fertilize weekly in growing season but fertilizers should be cut back to once a month or when the winter season arrives
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches
Legal Disclaimer: Used - Like New
Details: Indigenous to Ethiopia, the Coffee Plant is world famous for its tasty beans, brewed into a delicious drink. They are long living plants that easily grow indoors. It may take up to several years for fruits to grow. Homegrown by 9Greenbox.