2-3 Year Old Clementine Orange Tree in 3 Gallon Pot
Brand: Lemon Citrus Tree
- Clementine is of a variety of mandarin orange (Citrus reticulata) Also known as the Christmas Orange (CANNOT SHIP TO FLORIDA, CALIFORNIA, TEXAS, ARIZONA)
- They are typically juicy and sweet, with less acid than regular Oranges.
- 2 and a half Feet Tall (Not Including Root System Height) Upon Receipt, Shipped ped in a Black Grower's Pot except for California.
- Can be kept as a house plant. 2-2.5 Feet tall with Root system (UNAVAILABLE IN TEXAS, CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA)
- CANNOT SHIP TO TEXAS, FLORIDA, CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA
Details: A Clementine is of a variety of mandarin orange (Citrus reticulata). The exterior is a deep orange color with a smooth, glossy appearance. Clementine separates easily into seven to fourteen moderately juicy segments. They are typically juicy and sweet, with less acid than oranges. Clementine are also known as "Christmas Oranges" because they tend to bloom the most in the colder months November-January. Great gift for the holidays. Works great as a patio plant. When temperatures fall below 29 degrees in the winter, the tree will need to be brought inside. With sufficient sunlight it should still produce abundantly, indoors or out. The fruits are very easy to peel, like a tangerine, but are almost always seedless. Clementine are, thus, also known as seedless tangerines. About Fruit Production: Due to the blossoming cycles of Citrus & Fruit Trees we cannot guarantee that any of our trees will arrive with developed fruit on them. Since our trees are grown from grafts of mature trees, they do produce fruit years sooner than a seeded tree would. Usually our trees will begin to blossom and produce fruit around two to three years old. Older trees are more willing to produce fruit. Climate and location of the tree have a direct effect on fruit production. Any of our trees should thrive and produce fruit for many years with proper care.