Brand: Brighter Blooms
- SHIPPING SIZE- trees come 1-2 feet tall in 1 quart pots. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
- SHIPPING TIME- if you order today, your order will be shipped out in 1-2 business days
- DELIVERY- during the hot summer months, your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They should perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within immediately or 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- CANNOT ship to CA, FL, TX, LA, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
Package Dimensions: 30.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches
Legal Disclaimer: CANNOT ship to CA, FL, TX, LA, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
Publisher: Brighter Blooms
Warranty: If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.
Details: The Calamondin Orange Tree is one of the most popular decorative citrus plants. A close relative of the true orange true, it bears fragrant, white flowers and tiny oranges. You'll get a plentiful amount of delicious fruit, too!A cross between a tangerine and a kumquat, this "mini-orange" is usually used in marmalades and baked dishes... but more adventurous chefs have found many uses for it.Besides the natural beauty of this tree's evergreen foliage, it will bloom year round and you will get a fairly large harvest.This orange tree is very popular houseplant, making its home on brightly-lit floors and tables everywhere. Calamondin Orange Trees can be planted outside in milder climates as long as it gets full sun.This tree thrives in humidity, is cold hardy, and blooms in spurts all year long. When planted outdoors, it prefers the warmth of zones 9-11... but when potted this little tree will thrive anywhere in the country! Place your Calamondin in front of a window with southern exposure to ensure it gets enough natural sunlight each day.